Chester County brand strategy and marketing firm with 10+ employees is seeking creative senior designer to provide marketing, branding and advertising web and print work for industries including hospitality, healthcare and non-profit services. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and a portfolio that demonstrates a good eye for concept, color, typography and composition. Understanding marketing and branding concepts and how to speak to different audiences visually is also essential.
Primary responsibilities of the position include:
Developing design directions and execution of production for digital and print graphics. Working collaboratively within a team environment to develop and deliver design execution of projects. Supporting the creative team to complete high-quality projects on time and within budget.
Specific skills required and/or desired:
- Degree in Graphic Design (or comparable) from accredited Design School
- 2-5 years of design experience; cross-media
- Strong, demonstrated creative skills coupled with the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong working knowledge of design software such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Digital and video skills (HTML5/ CSS/ Dreamweaver/Premier/Animate) a plus
Competitive salary and benefits package.
If you consider yourself one of the best in graphic design, we would love to talk to you. Qualified candidates are encouraged to send the following to email@example.com:
- Resume and Cover Letter
- URL or sample PDFs of previous work
Only accepting positions from valid U.S. citizens.